One-Pan Breakfast Burrito
A simple and delicious recipe that will quickly become a weekend staple!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Thick Cut Bacon (2 slices cubed)
- three eggs (scrambled)
- 5 Tater Tots
- 1/2 Avocado
- Flatiron Pepper Co - Hatch Valley Green
- Queso Fresco
- 1 Large Tortilla
Cook it, Cook it real good…
Try not to set off your fire alarm!
- Discard half of the bacon fat in pan.
- Smash and fry those taters!
Spice Those Taters!
- About 2 minutes in, dust those guys with a healthy portion of Flatiron Pepper Co - Hatch Valley Green. Maybe toss in some garlic powder if you’d like!
- Set aside with finished bacon once fried to a golden brown
- Scramble eggs and cook in remaining bacon fat
- Don’t forget to dust those guys with a healthy portion of Hatch Valley Green
Wrap it up!
- Place eggs, smashed tater, bacon inside of the tortilla.
- Top with Queso Fresco and half an Avocado
- Optional: Place tortilla on hot pan for a crispy exterior