- 2 Chicken thighs (skin on)
- 2 carrots (diced)
- 1 medium size red potato (diced)
- 1 tbsp butter
- Dash of salt and garlic powder
- 10 shakes of Flatiron Pepper - Four Pepper Blend
- Rub seasonings on chicken thighs and place in skillet, skin side up
- Spread carrots and potatoes around the remaining area within the skillet
- Place skillet in the oven, set to broil with the skillet about 6-8 inches away from top broiler. Cook for 10 minutes, stir veggies, then cook for another 10-15 minutes or until chicken skin is crispy and meat is cooked thoroughly.
- Finish with a few more shakes of Flatiron Pepper Co - Four Pepper Blend and Enjoy!!!